top of page
Welcome to Sew Ready!
Primarily based in Lisburn & Castlereagh Northern Ireland, we intend to operate sewing workshops across Northern Ireland. Our social purpose is to educate and address the shortage of talent within the industry through the teaching of sewing skills. Our school offers a wide range of sewing classes to suit all preferences.
Through regular engagement in our local community our vision is to reinvent a society that celebrates craft through making more, buying less, and embracing slow fashion. We aim to inspire a new generation of makers, one that upholds the integrity of fashion by removing barriers to learning and empowering individuals, to learn new skills, improve wellbeing and increase employment opportunities.
Why join Sew Ready?
- Social impact creates opportunities that are otherwise unavailable
- Kids sewing classes for all ages and levels, from 5 years
- Highly trained and qualified sewing teachers
- Different sewing/ textile classes to suit everyone
- Reduced number of students per class (10-12max per class)
- Enhanced and tailored sewing programmes
- Classes for adults
- Private lessons available
- Holiday camps and workshops
bottom of page